Yin Yoga Training with Bari
Special Guest Speaker Laura Kupperman
Balance Your Yoga World and Your Life!
2 Weekends: Sept 17, 18 and 24, 25.
For yoga students, instructors, everyone seeking to deepen their Yin Yoga practice and understanding:
- Learn about
- its origins and philosophy.
- relevant anatomy.
- the postures, variations, contraindications.
- related theories like meridians, chi, chakras, meditation.
- Yin’s myriad healing benefits for the body and mind.
- If learning to teach Yin is you’re goal:
- You will learn to teach a knowledgeable, well designed, phenomenal Yin class.
- You will make yourself more marketable with this increasingly prominent yoga style.
This training and Yin understanding will also make you a better instructor in all your classes, across all your styles of yoga, and to every student and every body.
- Certificate of completion provided.
- Balance your yoga world, your mind and body, and your life!
- Special Guest Speaker Laura Kupperman
- “Reply” to register. For more details, click www.baricampbell.com